- Installs, repairs, and maintains City water lines and sewer lines.
- Repairs and maintains storm sewers and drains.
- Digs up and/or fills holes.
- Performs manhole inspections throughout the City.
- Reads meters and replaces old and/or defective meters.
- Operates heavy equipment used for digging existing ditches on grade.
- Repairs City sidewalks, inlets, gutters, curbs, and streets.
- Repairs and installs electrical street lights.
- Cleans out culverts.
- Drives dump trucks.
- Loads and unloads equipment and supplies.
- Performs manual labor as necessary.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the supervisor or Public Works Director
|5/16/2016 12:00 AM
|Open Until Filled
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• One (1) to two (2) years of experience in catch basin and manhole construction, water, sewer, and storm sewer lines, pumps, motor control, and other related work
• Texas State commercial drive license class C with acceptable driving record required.
• Class D Water License required
or ability to obtain one within 6 months of employment• Class C Water License preferred