How do I file a complaint?
You may call 281.333.4211 and speak with the city receptionist. Ask her to fill out a service request and make sure you ask for the service request number for future reference. The service request will be routed to the appropriate department for action.

Show All Answers

1. How can I reach the Fire Marshal?
2. Is it okay to burn a pile of debris or brush?
3. Are fireworks legal in the City?
4. How do I file a complaint?
5. How do I request for a fire inspection?
6. What are the operating hours of the fire marshal’s office?
7. How can I get a copy of the City Codes?
8. What is the City’s ISO rating?
9. I need a permit. What should I do?