GENERAL & SPECIAL ELECTION
November 3, 2020 Election Results
The City of Nassau Bay would like to thank our voters! Official results of the 2020 Election show 2,480 total Nassau Bay voters cast their vote for the November 3rd election, for an astonishing voter participation rate of almost 76%! The City canvassed the official results from the Harris County Clerk's Office on November 17th.
As no candidate received more than the 50% of the votes cast, the top two Mayoral candidates Bob Warters and Ashley Graves will move forward in the runoff election. The runoff election was ordered for Saturday, December 12, 2020 from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
Unopposed Councilmember Candidates Phil Johnson (Position 2), Bryce Klug (Position 4) and Matt Prior (Position 6) will be sworn in at the December 14th City Council meeting. All twenty-two (22) Charter amendment propositions also passed, and the City's Charter will be updated in the coming months.
To our Mayoral candidates, THANK YOU for investing your time and efforts in this democratic process. We thank you for your dedication to wanting to make Nassau Bay the best City to live, work, and play!
Mayoral Runoff Election Information - Saturday, December 12, 2020
Runoff Election Dates & Times: (all polling will occur at Nassau Bay City Hall, Council Chamber, 1800 Space Park Drive, Suite 200, Nassau Bay, TX 77058:
- Wednesday, November 25th: 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Monday, November 30th to Saturday, December 5th: 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Sunday, December 6th: 12:00pm to 7:00pm
- Monday, December 7th to Tuesday, December 8th: 7:00am to 7:00pm
Election Day @ Nassau Bay City Hall:
- Saturday, December 12th: 7:00am to 7:00pm
Click here to view the Nassau Bay (Precinct 307) SAMPLE BALLOT (for the December 12th Mayoral Runoff Election).
Harris County will be conducting the City’s election. Early voting will be conducted from November 25th to December 8th.
For more information on the City’s December 12th Runoff Election, please contact City Secretary Sandra Ham at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 281-336-6281.
Additional candidate information can be found on the Candidates page.
Mayor, Bob Warters
- Bob Warters – Candidate Application (Mayor)
- Bob Warters – Campaign Treasurer Appointment
- Bob Warters – Code of Fair Campaign Practices
- Bob Warters – Campaign Finance Report (January 15, 2020)
- Bob Warters – Campaign Finance Report (July 15, 2020)
- Bob Warters – Campaign Finance Report (October 5, 2020)
- Bob Warters – Campaign Finance Report (October 26, 2020)
Mayor, Ashley Graves
- Ashley Graves – Candidate Application (Mayor)
- Ashley Graves – Campaign Treasurer Appointment
- Ashley Graves – Code of Fair Campaign Practices
- Ashley Graves – Campaign Finance Report (January 15, 2020)
- Ashley Graves – Campaign Finance Report Correction Amendment Affidavit (July 15, 2020)
- Ashley Graves – Campaign Finance Report (July 15, 2020)
- Ashley Graves – Campaign Finance Report (October 5, 2020)
- Ashley Graves – Campaign Finance Report (October 26, 2020)