GENERAL & SPECIAL ELECTION
May 1, 2021 City Officers' Election
On Saturday, May 1st, 2021, Nassau Bay residents will be asked to vote for Council Positions 1, 3, and 5. These positions are currently occupied by Mayor Pro Tem Don Matter, Councilmember John Mahon, and Councilmember Sandra Mossman, respectively.
|City Council Position 1||Don Matter|
|City Council Position 3||John Mahon (term-limited)|
|City Council Position 5||Sandra Mossman|
The following individuals have completed an application for the May ballot (candidates are listed in ballot order):
- Tyler Gregory, Council Position 1 (withdrawn)
- Don Hollowell, Council Position 1
- Donald C. Matter, Council Position 1 (incumbent)
- Ashley Graves, Council Position 3
- Sandra S. Mossman, Council Position 5 (incumbent)
After the February 12th filing deadline, candidates Ashley Graves and Sandra Mossman remain unopposed. Both candidates are considered duly-elected and will be sworn in to City Council for their respective positions in May.
Important 2021 Election Dates:
- First Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail: Friday, January 1, 2021
- Last Day to Register to Vote (for 2021 City Officers' Election): Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Last Day to Submit an Application for a Ballot by Mail: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Early Voting will be held from April 19th to April 27th. For more information on Early Voting locations and dates/times, please click here.